Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sunbathing!

This is something that my dogs do and a dog owner like me finds it very interesting, amusing and cute at the same time, and like to share it with you.

MC & KT love to go outside during the day for sunbathing. They like to spend about 10 – 15 minutes or so in the sun 4 – 5 times a day...

During the fall season, there is not much sun on their favorite spot. However, they try to make themselves to be as small as possible in order to fit into their preferred area. (You know they are not that small :)) I found it very funny, so I sneaked behind a curtain inside the house and took a picture of them.


They saw me taking the picture (They had good eyes). For some reason, they were so excited. They might think I was playing hide-and-seek with them. They both immediately jumped up and ran as fast as they could towards me. If they could talk, they would probably say 'Got you, mama'.


Hope you enjoy the pictures.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! They aren't afraid to get sun burn hehe. Very cute pics ka, thanks for sharing. / Aey TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aey, They just told me they like to be outside. The heat from the sun helps their fur smell good. WooF! WooF!

    Do you have any pet? Do you know having a dog is a lot of fun? Really!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any pet. I had many cats when I was in Thailand. P'Henry and me are cat lovers ka hehe. We wanted to have a cat but a little bit worry about nobody would take care of him when we go to Thailand. :) / Aey TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like cat, too. I had a pet cat in Thailand but never had a dog. KT is my first dog, ever. My husband and I adopted her last year. At first, I was not sure if I could handle the big dog like her. But with training and support from my husband, I've learned that having dogs is a lot of fun. They are like a little kid but never complain about anything...haha.

    Maybe you can get a cat after you and P'Henry get back from Thailand. So you and the cat will have time to bond with each other. If you need to go out of town again in the future, you can board him at a vet clinic or a cat day care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are lovely kha P'Gee i love dog but we are still think about money and Job ,my son may me everyday can i have dog ,now we are had 1 cat she is very shy didn't came out to play with us just came when she hugry and go toilet like no pet at home my husband said many time she bad cat 5555

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks,ja. Is this Koong? You are lucky that you have a good cat. Looks like she is very well-behaved, too. You have to show me a picture of her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a cat "Fred". Infact it belong to my husband. He had 2 cats but Elwood dead before I came. Freddy never been outside the house. I took him out 2 times that made him really scared . I can felt by his shaking. I did not like cat in Thailand because they really annoyed but Freddy is different. I love Freddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,Jee

    Thanks for sharing a good thing. I am really apreciated you posting so..useful for me and others. hope you will be continuing this as long we're happy to read the thing about you.

    hope you enjoy your Life in America

    Karn.

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents and pictures copyright (c)2008 - 2010 thai-in-america unless otherwise noted. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.